Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Graduation!!

JOHN - After almost three years, I finally wanted to finish our blog!! We graduated in December 2009 (I can't believe it's been almost three years...it feels like yesterday)!! But that's not where our story ends...

Jayma decided to stay in Illinois and got a job teaching for the Monroe School District. She is not only teaching but coaching as well. She continues to work at the Bartonville pool in her summers. She is now engaged to be married in summer 2013. She misses my effin' enchiladas.


I took a teaching job for NISD, in San Antonio, and have remained there ever since. I am currently teaching 6th grade science AND coaching girls volleyball, basketball, and track for Anson Jones Middle School. I hope to start working towards my masters degree in 2013. And it's still effin' hot in Texas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment